Solve Picky Eating - The Fundamentals
Learn the method that will turn your picky eater into an adventurous, intuitive eater.
"As the parent of one selective eater, and pediatrician of many, I can attest that Malina Malkani’s Picky Eating course is chock full of insightful information and useful advice. From the science behind selective eating, to her thoughtful recommendations on how to introduce children to a more expansive eating style, the course is clear, informative and practical. From my 25+ years of experience, her advice is right on target, simple to understand, and easy to implement. In addition, it is an incredible value in that it covers many hours of professional advice in an easy to listen/view, go at your own pace format."
Jennifer Gruen, MD, FAAP
Owner of Village Pediatrics LLC
Are your kids picky eaters? Are they becoming even picker over time? Do mealtimes turn into battlegrounds and frustrate the living heck out of you?
If you are the parent or caregiver of a toddler, preschooler or school-age child and find yourself…
- Locked in food battles with your kids
- Stressed out about what to serve at meals
- Bribing, begging, punishing, rewarding & cajoling to get them to eat
- Unsure how to get your kids to eat healthy balanced meals
- Frustrated that they only want sweets, snacks and refined carbs - not meals
- Tired of short-order cooking
- Worried your kids aren’t getting enough nutrients
- Wondering why other kids seem to happily eat a wide variety of foods
- Overwhelmed by meal prep and busy schedules
…then this course is for YOU!
What if I told you that you are not alone? Studies show that depending on the stage of growth, picky eating behaviors affect up to half of all children.
As parents and caregivers, we all want our kids to get the nutrients they need to thrive and grow. Unfortunately, feeding kids can be VERY stressful and complicated. However, it doesn’t need to be. What if...
- You went to bed every night, confident that your child is well-nourished, growing & thriving
- Mealtimes were calm, free of food battles and no longer revolved around “how many bites…
- Dinner conversations were pleasant and you actually got to enjoy your food and family time
- Providing solid nutrition for your kids felt possible and within your control
- At check-ups, you could happily tell the pediatrician that your child eats a wide variety of foods
- Restaurant menus were stress-free because your child would always find something to eat
Using my simple method to solve picky eating can have an enormously positive impact on your child’s nutrition AND your own wellbeing.
I'm Malina Malkani, MS, RDN, CDN, registered dietitian nutritionist, author, media spokesperson for the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and mom of 3 behind the Instagram account @healthy.mom, healthy.kids.
My tips and strategies have helped hundreds of families work through picky eating, reduce mealtime stress, grow more adventurous eaters and establish a feeding structure of wholesome, healthy meals.
As a single, working mom of three little ones myself, I can totally relate to your struggle.
As a result, I’ve created a methodology that will help reduce your kiddo’s picky eating behaviors and show you how to make feeding your kids a more relaxing, successful, enjoyable experience for everyone.
This course packs a TON into short modules that only last between 5-15 minutes each – I designed it for busy parents like you and me. Finish it all in one sitting or a little at a time, whatever works for you!
Get started now!
Malkani is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, media spokesperson for the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, and founder of Malina Malkani, LLC (www.MalinaMalkani.com), a nutrition lifestyle company dedicated to providing modern moms with tools, recipes, and programs that make it easier to feed their families a mostly plant based, nutrient-dense, whole food diet (that they really like).
Her mission is to re-shape the nutritional habits and behaviors of our next generation to optimize their long-term health and reduce the likelihood of obesity, cancer and chronic diseases.
She has earned the Commission on Dietetic Registration’s two certificates of training in adult weight management, and completed her dietetic internship at the Bronx VA Hospital, where she subsequently worked as an outpatient weight loss and bariatric surgery dietitian. She graduated from Northwestern University and earned a master’s degree in Clinical Nutrition from New York University. Malkani is a mom of three young children, and currently living outside New York City.